My daily journal
Examples of margins, padding, and borders
- Entry 6/8/19
- Today I decided to make a personal neocities site. I knew about neocities for a little while before this but I didn't have any plans to make my own site. but I like it. I thought that learning to use html would be impossible but it's actually not too complicated. I'm excited to be using this space to catalog my dream dresses and maybe also my thoughts.
- Entry 6/9/19
- Today I went with my friend to the next city over. We went to petsmart for a while. I wanted to buy some things for my future pet frog, but there was nothing I didn't already own. It was pretty fun though. He bought some chew toys for his pet rats. His mom also bought a betta fish and luckily got a nice sized tank for it. Thank god. It's sad seeing bettas in such tiny bowls. They don't deserve that.
- Entry 6/10/19
- Today was my friend's piano recital. It was like, more then 2 hours. Kind of exhausting. I think it's interesting how if a person has a skill or something, they are just expected to always be ready to share it with the world. I think that's not right. If you teach a 9 year old piano why do you also expect them to be totally fine playing in front of a crowd of people? What's worse, is when the mess up those talentless people all whisper among themselves "Oh poor thing, forgot how the song goes." I hate that attitude. Bless all the children who've successfully been able to play piano in the first place. I couldn't do it.
Oh, then afterwards we got ice cream at baskin robbins. I always get the same flavor, wild and reckless sherbert. Always.
- Entry 6/11/19
- My friend finally got his driver's license today, so he was able to drive to my house for the first time. We watched the movie Inception. It was a bit of a rip off behind the main idea of the movie Paprika. But in Paprika, people are able to share dreams using a small wireless machine called the DC Mini. In Inception, people can share dreams with a machine in a briefcase that is never even explained. Also I can't not see Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby. Hope he starts dating women over 20 someday.
- Entry 6/12/19
- I spent a lot of time making buttons and stuff for my site. They don't look the greatest but I wanted something quick. I got a package in the mail today. It was pet stuff. I'm getting a pac-man frog from a reptile show next month. I've been researching and preparing for months. I strongly believe in not impulse buying animals. I also got a couple things for my hamster, Caligula. His favorite chews are these ecotrition cheese chews. I think they smell gross but he likes them. I also got a chance to try on my "new" Baby the stars shine bright jsk. It's candy ribbon in navy. I actually can't find many pictures of it online which is a shame. It really gives me antique vibes which is cool. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to wear it out though because the weather has been so hot.
- Entry 6/13/19
- I went to my friend's house. We cooked spaghetti. Both he and I like mushrooms so we always add them in. He's been working on his own website too. It's called plantdad.neocites.org. I'll add a link later.
- Entry 6/14/19
- I'm nervouse for my volunteer work at the library. I have to meet new people and act like I know what i'm doing. It'll be okay I guess.
- Entry 6/15/19
- Today was my first day of volunteering at the library. It was a bit hectic because it was also the day of an event. I kinda felt overwhelmed. But my friend came to see me and afterwards we went out to eat. When I went home the power was out for some reason. Afterwards I folded paper airplanes and threw them in the yard. It was a summer day.
- Entry 6/16/19
- It was father's day, but my dad had to work. I feel bad. I didn't get him anything. He wanted a certain type of camera, that I don't have the money for. Later in the day I went to my friend's house and I had a baked potato there. I love those.
- Entry 6/17/19